18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป

Rule (Marked Men, #1)

Rule (Marked Men, #1) - Jay Crownover For the story itself, I enjoyed it. I love bad boys in books and always gravitate toward them. The relationship between Rule and Shaw felt natural and progressed at a believable pace. This story reminded me a little of Beautiful Disaster with regards to Rule & Shaw, but the rest of the story/plot is entirely different. If I had one complaint about this book, it would be the editing. It was horrid. So many typos and misspellings, some places there were entirely wrong words used, like its homonym, etc. So many of these errors could have been caught with a simple spell check. 1 can overlook a lot if I like the story, but this level almost became too much. That said, I still enjoyed it. There was just a lot to overlook. It's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars.