18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป

Something Like Autumn

Something Like Autumn - Jay Bell All the stars.Every once in a while, you find a book that cuts so deep it shocks you. This was that book for me. It broke me in ways I don't have words for, and I think it will continue to haunt me for a long time to come. I can't convey how painful this was to read, yet so full of love at the same time. It has earned a permanent place on my all time favorites list, quite possibly as my favorite in recent memory. Jay Bell is a master storyteller and I will gladly follow him anywhere. His characters in this book were so well drawn that not only will I miss them now that I've finished reading, but it's almost like I've lost real people. I know I will visit them again someday. An incredibly touching love story involving the lives of four people and how they intertwine throughout the course of their lives.If you only read one book this year, let it be this one.