18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Safeword
Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป
Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout I was really leery about reading this series. Honestly, I was a victim of cover envy because that guy is gorgeous. I've read this summary several times because of him and each time I couldn't get myself to read it when I came to the words aliens, because honestly, that's just not my cup of tea. That said, I'm so glad I decided to give it a shot because it's not what I expected at all. I really enjoyed it. It has a little of everything in it from adventure, suspense, romance, and just a little bit of mystery. And the heat? For a YA novel, it packs more punch than some of the new adult novels with full sex scenes. I love the chemistry and the banter between Kat and Daemon. Daemon is the epitome of the 'bad boy with a mushy center' type of character, and given my penchant for bad boys - yeah, I kinda love him. There were a few times where I wanted to slap Kat upside the head because she got a little annoying, but overall I really enjoyed this book and proceeded right on to the next one.