18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Safeword
Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป
Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2) - A. Meredith Walters This is exactly what I wanted to see in the sequel. I was glad to see that this story included Clay's perspective. While I would've been happy for it to have been written solely in his view, it didn't hurt the story that it wasn't. It was nice to get an inside glimpse of his thoughts and fears as he grew both in depth and age. And the ending was perfect. I won't ruin it, but I would really love to see that painting. Definitely worth the read.Again, there were parts of this story that were dark as the subject matter warrants it, but this time around it was more about Clay and Maggie dealing with their demons instead of letting them win and destroying everything. The author paints a realistic picture of what it's like to live with this disease as I've had personal experience with it and seen its destruction firsthand. She doesn't glorify it, but doesn't shy away from its ugliness either. It's not easy to love someone who struggles with it. All in all, very well written book. You can tell that Ms. Walters has had experience with the subject matter. I actually wish it had been longer.