18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Safeword
Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป
Stasis - Kim Fielding 3.75 stars. I really wanted to give this one a higher rating, but I had some issues with it.It had a slow start. For about the first 1/4 of the book, it's mainly background information and character development. It does pick up, but it takes a little bit to get there. The other problem I had was the sense of time/overall setting of it. At times, it almost seemed as if the world was similar to ours in some type of fantasical type place, and others, it had almost medieval feel to it with castles and such. And if it weren't for the author telling me, there are places where the character ages years, but yet his 'voice' doesn't seem to really change much. It was a bit off putting. That said, I did enjoy it and I'm interested enough to continue with the other two books in the series. The concept of prison for some, by placing them in a stasis (sort of a magically fueled death of sorts) was interesting. I'm curious to see how life goes for both Ennek and Miner.