18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

Safeword
Power Exchange
The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป
Feral - Alexa Land 1.5 stars. I love vampires. Always have. Vampires and m/m romance? Yep, I was all over it. Didn't even get the sample (which I always do.) Three pages in and I already wanted to strangle the main character who was a 23 year old college boy who, upon getting dumped by his boyfriend, dropped to the floor of his college class and sobbed hysterically until his stepfather came and literally carried him out of the class. Seriously? Not a good sign, but I persevered. Twenty or so more pages and I thought maybe the author had a bad start and just might pull it off. Not so much. After the beginning, the characterization did improve slightly, but both male leads were still too effeminate. There was just too much about it that just didn't work for me. I think this author has promise as the writing style itself was decent. I was just not happy with this one despite how much I wanted to be.