18 Givers
8 Takers
Rileygirl

Romancing Riley

There usually has to be some sort of romance involved for me to pick up a book. Anything with a strong emotional undercurrent is bound to get my attention. Contemporary, PNR, H/C & M/M are my favorites.

A Few Favorites ♥

The Value Of Rain

Jennifer's favorite books ยป

Thomas' Choice by Tina Folsom

Thomas's Choice  - Tina Folsom

I actually really enjoyed this - up until the ending. And that's not to say it ended badly, because it didn't, it just descended too far into saccharine for me. Thomas and Eddie were very sweet and hot together, and I liked how their relationship progressed from friends to lovers. The ending was good in theory, I liked the idea of it. I just thought it was poorly executed. I loved the 'falling to one knee sentiment' and thought it was a nice touch. However, their 'voices' didn't ring true to me and seemed very different from the rest of the book.

In my defense, I have not read all of this series. I love m/m vampire romances and a friend stated that it could be read as a standalone. So, it could be my lack of knowledge and love for characters that would have normally developed over the series that has caused me to give it a lower rating. It's not a bad story by any means; it just wasn't everything I'd hoped it would be.

As a side note: The guy in the hoodie on the cover? Pretty damn beautiful. I love his smirk. ;)